We can provide a wide range of bespoke aerial solutions for clients, often that require purpose made specialist equipment.
As we own all of our aircraft and have our own EASA approved maintenance centre, we are occasionally asked to provide solutions that require our specialist team to think outside the box and make adaptations to equipment. This often leads to the development of a completely bespoke aerial solution that can involve the manufacturing of a specialist piece of equipment.
We have developed a wide range of innovative solutions to client problems and retro fitting devices in support of these operations sets us apart from our competitors.
From aerial stunt work for film, testing ejector seat performance or even transporting The Rocket Man, Yves Rossy for his Top Gear race with a rally car. Our team have the experience and design skill to create often unique experiences for our clients.
Get in touch
Talk to our experienced team about your next bespoke aerial lifting requirements.I am text block. Click edit button to change this text.
Some of the types of bespoke aerial lifting work we carry out:
- Flood control / monitoring.
- Breached banks repaired / temporary dams installed via underslung loads.
- River and water way patrols.
- Remote footbridge work.
Industrial and Construction
- Electricity line safety patrols.
- Power line construction for wooden pole and steel tower construction.
- Transportation of heavy materials.
- Water pipeline construction (concrete and polyurethane).
Film and promotional work
- Film set construction.
- Aerial Filming.
- Advertising support.
- Air lifting cast in remote locations.
Sales and Inspections
- A division of our EASA Part 145 approved maintenance facility.
- Qualified engineers.
- Pre-purchase inspections and recommendations.
- Global Aircraft Inspections.
- Aircraft Sourcing.